Whenenver you come across to this issue, here is the checklist to sort it out.
1. Make sure there is at least 1 active carrier. (Shipping > Carriers)
2. For the active carrier, if you enable multistore feature, make sure it's assigned to right shops (Shipping > Carriers > edit)
3. For the active carier, make sure it's assigned right zones. (Shipping > Carriers > edit)
4. For the active carrier, make sure its package is well defined and your items fit to that package. You can leave them all empty. (Shipping > Carriers > edit)
5. If you enable Advanced Stock Management, make sure you have at least on warehouse. (Stock > Warehouses)
6. If you enable Advanced Stock Management, and for the active carrier, make sure it's assigned to right warehouses.
7. For the active carrier, make sure it's available for your current items. You can leave it empty (don't assign any carrier to that item) to make all carriers available. (Catalog > Products > edit > Shipping tab)
7. For the current item(s), make sure it fits the package's size of the active carrier (step #4 above). (Catalog > Products > edit > Shipping tab)
8. Clear your cache AND/OR disable Smarty cache and Caching, then re-enable later on. (Advanced Parameters > Performance)
That's it! If the problem still remains, contact us for further help.
Other articles of Australia Post Pro: